4th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Madhan Prabhu

Eligibility for M.E in Embbeded system after B.E in Bio medical engineering? what other streams can one get?

i completed my B.E in Bio medical engg..whether i can go M.E in Embbeded system or list me other streams i can go for.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.E so as to get a salary of Rs 50,000?
  2. Can I get Lateral entry in any recognized Engineering college for pursuing Bio-medical Engineering or Bio-process Engineering after completing DMLT? -- [New]
  3. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)?
  4. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  5. What is the PGECET counseling date?
  6. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  7. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  8. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  10. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  11. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  12. What are the good courses for me having passed 10+2 in Biology and Maths with 68%?
  13. Which is the best stream between Science and Mathematics?
  14. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  15. Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?
  16. How to set my career in merchant navy being a Bio-medical Engginer?
  17. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  18. Any chance to get scholarship for Bio Medical Engineering after scoring 93% in 12th?
4th June 2010, 10:30 PM
jicks

Default Re: Eligibility for M.E in Embbeded system after B.E in Bio medical engineering? what other streams can one get?

Hi,

I am afraid you cannot go for embedded system because you must have a basic degree in electrical, electronic, instrumentation to pursue M.E.

Some college like Dr.MGR college of engineering, chennai offers ME for all candidates who hold BE degree of any stream, but it may be entirely different subject for you to get through.

You can go for ME-Biomedical which offers lot of scope in India and abroad.
Candidates who pursue this stream are very less, and hence demand is high.
You can go for areas/companies manufacturing medical equipments, orthopeadics, rehabilitation engineering, molecular, cellular, tissue engineering.
Opportunities are wide open in Hospitals, public, and private sector.

Regards
5th June 2010, 01:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.E in Embbeded system after B.E in Bio medical engineering? what other streams can one get?

I dont think that you should now change your field from bio medical engineering now. You should continue to pursue masters in the same and try for big firms like Siemens, who are leaders in bio medical engineering devices. ME in embedded circuit design is advisable for students who have done BE engineering in electronics, electrical or instrumentation.
16th June 2010, 12:41 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The eligibility for M.E in ebedded system is B.E in EEE/ECE/IT/I&C/ or Btech in (IT/Electronics instrumrnts)
since you have not it from any of the mentioned above,you are not eligible.
19th June 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

no need u are eligible to do ME in embedded systems after compleating BE in bio medical engineering example is me only i have done BE in bio-medical engineering and i am doing M.tech in srm university chennai
31st July 2010, 04:58 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend,

I don't think that you are eligible to go for ME in embedded systems.
The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor's degree in EEE/ECE/IT/I&C.
Since you are from bio-medical background you are not eligible for this course.

good luck..bye
11th August 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Tech in environmental sciences after BPT? i am interested to go for technical pave could you plz guide me for what are all M.Tech's am i eligible?
17th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i hve to complete b.tech biomedical,i hve to applicable in which field
1st August 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.E (E & C) this year 2011 and I only have an aggregate of 52.62.. Due to my health issues I got a year back while pursing my studies. I'm very keen to work in electronics field but afraid that I may not get the job in the same field. Please suggest me, would I pursue my M.TECH if so, is it worth pursuing M. TECH in embedded to get a good job and secured future? Please help!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?