10th November 2018, 02:14 PM
PRERNA123@

Eligibility and minimum percentage required in Masters for UGC-NET?

I have passed M.A English with 54.6% marks. Am I eligible for filling up the exam of UGC - NET? What has to be my minimum percentage in Masters?

16th November 2018, 10:54 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Eligibility and minimum percentage required in Masters for UGC-NET?

If you belongs to reserved category (OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender), then you are eligible with 54.6% marks for UGC-NET. If you belong to general category, then not eligible for UGC-NET.

Eligibility
- You must have minimum score of 55% aggregate marks in master's degree from a recognized university. There is 5% age relaxation for reserved categories, Ph.D candidates and transgender.
- Age Limit : 30 years for Junior Research Fellowship. Age Relaxation of 5 years to reserved categories, candidates having research experience or served in armed forces. Age Relaxation of 3 years for LLM candidates. No upper age limit for Lecturership.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?