20th January 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to do Masters in Australia?

I have done my B.E ( Bachelor of Engineering) with 60% with a total no.of 8 backlogs. I have applied for visa for Australia and i'm planning for Masters. please let me know the minimum qualifications required for getting an admission into a good university and job opportunities in electronics field in Australia.

21st January 2018, 04:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do Masters in Australia?

No specific percentage in Bachelor's degree course is required to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in Australia. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and those who have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores are eligible to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Australian universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Australian universities.
19th December 2022, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do Masters in Australia?

I have done my bachelor degree BA with 52% marks in India can I do master degree in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?