1st April 2012, 05:17 PM
Devraj Luitel

Eligibility for MPH course? What is the location of the college in Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am the man from Nepal and had completed Bachelor in Public health from Nepal and want to do the MPH course in kolkata.Please send me the details regarding the course, fees and location of college/university in kolkata.

With Regards,
Devraj Luitel

11th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MPH course? What is the location of the college in Kolkata?

I am a Basic Bsc nursing candidate can i able to join for MPH course
11th July 2012, 10:07 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Eligibility for MPH course? What is the location of the college in Kolkata?

respected sir/mam,

eligibility for mph courses is given as:

1)bachelors degree in medical and paramedical sciences or masters degrees in

life /social & behaviour sciences or equivalent degree in any other stream

2)students may also start directly in 2nd year if they have already completed a 1st year master course (M1) or equivalent.
20th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in ophthalmology,n i have 3yrs work experience,i have done my graduation in humanities and social sciences,now i want to do masters in public health,is it possible or what i have to do for it?
27th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done masters in health education. now, i want to join masters in public health. it possible?
28th August 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
I have passed Bachelor of Arts in sociology and English from Tribhuvan University Nepal with 46% and been working under Ministry of Health and population as an Public Health Inspector last since 5 years.I am interested to complete MPH .if i am eligible for MPH degree,i need your support for processes and procedures.
Thank
Best Regard
Chakra B.Bista,Nepal
4th April 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done masters in health education. now i have been teaching health education at masters level since 7 years, i want to join masters in public health. it possible?
7th July 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering correspondance courses in MPH and eligibility requirement to join MPH.
5th January 2014, 12:05 PM
Dr Pramila Menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devraj Luitel View Post
Dear Sir/Madam
I am the man from Nepal and had completed Bachelor in Public health from Nepal and want to do the MPH course in kolkata.Please send me the details regarding the course, fees and location of college/university in kolkata.

With Regards,
Devraj Luitel
Maharashtra University of health Sciences Pune centre is offering MPH In Public health Nutrition
5th January 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have done bachelor in public health from nepal and now i want to join MPH from kolkata. So i would be happy if you inform me the process, courses and fees.

Regards
Pratikshya sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?