26th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?

List of university of m.sc.biotech. in which admission without entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?
  3. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  5. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  6. List of universities of MSc Biotech in which admission can be taken without entrance exam?
  7. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  8. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity? -- [New]
  10. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  13. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  15. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?
  17. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
26th November 2011, 03:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?

HI,
For admissions in the top college for M.SC biotechnology you have to qualify the exam.
Otherwise you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in your state.

Some top college for M.SC biotech are:-
1. Indian Institute of Technology -bombay
2.Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
3. School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
4.National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
5. Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
6. Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology
New Delhi
7. University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
New Delhi

good luck!
20th April 2012, 01:07 AM
anjali yadav 1

Default Re: List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?

ITS Ghaziabad
Mangalmay institution
Amity
IAMR Ghaziabad
GLA University Mathura
Banshthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan (only for girls)
12th July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am study bsc bio tech how can apply for msc biotech without entrans
27th March 2013, 01:22 PM
sushildhaker

Following are top colleges for MSc in biotech-

1 Rajiv Gandhi centre for biotechnology,Kerla

2 School of life sciences,University of Hyderabad,

3 National Dairy research institute ,karnal

4 Indian institute of technology,Delhi

5 IP university,Delhi

6 Maharaja Siyaji ao university,
baroda,Gujarat

7 Punjab university,Chandigarh

8 Tamilnadu Agricultural university,

9 Pune univerisyt department of life sciences,

10 Department of biotechnology,Kashmir University

11 Department of bio studies,university of Mysore

12 Department of biotechnology,Gulbarg university

13 Bangalore science college,Bangalore

14 Indian institute of technology,Kanpur
School of biotechnology

15 Calicut university department of biotechnology.
4th April 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

List of genetic engineering colleges in which i can get direct admission without any entrane exam
4th April 2013, 01:08 PM
pokeman

dear friend,,,

List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam

1.IP university
2.Punjab university
3.Department of bio studies,university of Mysore
4.Indian institute of technology
5.Rajiv Gandhi centre for biotechnology
6.Tamilnadu Agricultural university
7.Pune univerisyt department of life sciences
8.Bangalore science college
9.Calicut university department of biotechnology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the list of colleges where I can get admission without applying for entrance exam?
16th June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I need a college for msc hons biotechnology where i can get admission through direct admission
15th July 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

are there any colleges remaining who still has admissions open fie msc. biotecnology within pune.
20th December 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

List of good b.sc biotechnology college in India with out entrance exam. I got 75% in 10 2 from CBSE . Please send the contact details also.
30th May 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do msc biotech in pune...so wanted to knw is there any college for direct admission without entrance exam
1st June 2016, 12:57 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Some top college for M.SC biotech are:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology -Bombay
2.Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
3. School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
4.National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
5. Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
6. Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology
New Delhi
7. University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
New Delhi
30th December 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which universities offer entrance exam for msc biotech having syllabus of biotechnology only
15th January 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are good colleges in Pune which give admission without entrance examination
15th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are good colleges in Pune which give admission without entrance examination
13th February 2019, 06:04 PM
bapi727

List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exa
---------------------------------

1-Department of bio studies,university of Mysore
2-Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
3-Tamilnadu Agricultural university
4-Rajiv Gandhi centre for biotechnology
5-Bangalore science college,Bangalore
6-School of life sciences,University of Hyderabad,
7-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
8-Calicut university department of biotechnology
9-Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?