26th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?

I passed bachelors level in microbiology i would like to study about mph.can i or not? I am foregin student also what process do i followed to admission in mph.how can i achive schoolarship in mph course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Sc Microbiology from Bangalore and their fee structures?
  4. Best colleges for studying MPH course in India?
  5. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector post having completed Bachelors study in Microbiology?
  7. What should I do for getting admission with the scholarship in M.Sc microbiology course? I have done 3 years bachelors degree in Microbiology with 70% aggregate from Trivuwan university, Nepal and completed advance course(german language)
  8. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  9. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  10. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  11. How should I do M.Tech in Microbiology after passing Microbiology?
  12. Procedure to be followed to become an IPS officer after graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  14. How can I apply for MPH programme in USA? Job opportunities for MPH student?
  15. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  16. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  17. Future of MPH after completion of BDS?
  18. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
28th September 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?

how is scope of mph
in INDIA
4th October 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Aam a foriegn student hoping to apply for Msc in public health in delhi university,pls how many years will d programme might be and how much will the MSC cost? And also how can I get a job oppourtunities while schooling? thanks
12th November 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mph after completing b.sc microbiology in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?