30th June 2010, 09:20 PM
ayesha zia

Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?

hi,
i done bsc mlt wd 61.12% in 2yrs program,also PGD Pathologist,& 1 yr experienc,unfortunatly eligibility for msc biochem,or in any subject iz 4yr program,i m so much upset about study higher study iz my dream,plz help me out,tell me wwat can i do now
thanks

1st July 2010, 09:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?

Hello friend,

Generally, the duration of Master's program in Bio-chemistry is 2 years.
These two year course consists of 4 semesters.

I don't think there is any institute offering Master's degree for 4 years long. You have to complete it within 1 or 2 years.

All the best!
2nd July 2010, 02:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?

Dear friend

ELIGIBLITY FOR M.SC BIOCHEMISTRY -

If you have done your graduation atleast 50% marks in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, life Sciences as principal subjects with Chemistry
or Biochemistry at least as minor subjects, then definately you are eligible for
M.Sc Biochemistry Course.

DURATION -

The duration of M.Sc Biochemistry course is 2 year. So, in India this course is completed in 2 years. No colleges and university offers this course more than 2 years. So, dont worry the duration of this course is only 2 years.

COLLEGES FOR M.SC BIOCHEMISRY COURSE -

All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Delhi University, Delhi

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Andhra University, Faculty of Science, Visakhapatnam.
2nd July 2010, 06:48 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Dear friend there is no masters degree course for 4 years, dont worry , complete it within 2 years and then go further for your educations or job feilds.
2nd July 2010, 07:48 PM
amansarthak

hi Ayesha,
Sorry to say but to take admission in M.Sc. courses you have to complete 3/4 years graduation program.
As you said you did 2 years B.Sc. program so i don't think you are eligible for M.Sc. Biochemistry.
You should have joined B.SC. from any corresponding university like IGNOUside by side with your B.Sc. mlt.
Now you have to complete your Graduation again but If you will go for Sikkim manipal or IGNOU like universities then i think on the basis of your past experience and qualification they will reduce 1 yar or so. That will be the best alternative for you.
You wrote that eligibility for M.Sc. Biochem is 4 year program but it is not right as 3 year B.Sc. is also sufficient to take admission in Biochem M.Sc.
Best of luck for you Future
Aman Preet Singh
5th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my B.Sc. with PCM and obtained 63% marks.what can i do further?plz help me out.i want a good job plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
25th July 2010, 09:56 AM
s.k.singh

hi friend,
if you want to know or get the information regarding the Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement,
then do not worry,you can easily get it from the official websites of the different collge,websites ,so just visits the given below websites and find the details of the information about the Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement.
hope you will be satisfied.
30th July 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc chemistry with 52% marks(second class).Can I have the
ability to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry?
15th August 2010, 11:56 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

you must have graduation atleast 50% marks in Biochemistry, Chemistry,

Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, life Sciences as principal subjects with

Chemistry or Biochemistry at least as minor subjects, then definately you are

eligible for M.Sc Biochemistry Course.
19th August 2010, 01:20 PM
varuni vindya

I have finished my Bsc (3 years program) with a class(second upper).Will I be able to do a Msc in biochemistry?
14th September 2010, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc hons nursing from delhi university a 4yrs course.i had biochemistry as my main subject in 1st year.Am i eligible for this M.Sc biochemistry course.i had 72% marks in my B.Sc.
18th November 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I hav done bsc mlt with 62% marks(3 years 6 MONTHS INTERNSHIP) in biochem,microbiology,pathology,haematology.plz tell me that am i eligible for msc biochemistry ent exam?
22nd March 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hi .., i have completed Bsc(CBZ) through distance with 75% of marks ..pls tell me am i eligible to pursue Msc biochemistry as regular . pls help me out .. thnQ in advance .. OM SAI RAM
27th March 2011, 12:57 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
ELIGIBLITY FOR M.SC BIOCHEMISTRY -

If you have done your graduation atleast 50% marks in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, life Sciences as principal subjects with Chemistry
or Biochemistry at least as minor subjects, then definately you are eligible for
M.Sc Biochemistry Course.

DURATION -

The duration of M.Sc Biochemistry course is 2 year. So, in India this course is completed in 2 years. No colleges and university offers this course more than 2 years. So, dont worry the duration of this course is only 2 years.

COLLEGES FOR M.SC BIOCHEMISRY COURSE -

All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Delhi University, Delhi

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Andhra University, Faculty of Science, Visakhapatnam.
Thanks.
All the best.
18th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing in victoria institution in b.s.c general course.i hv no hons paper.Will I be able to do a Msc?plz infrom me as soon as possible..
18th April 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing in first yr in b.s.c general course.Will I be able to do a Msc??plz ans me as soon as possible..
27th April 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my sister had completed her bsc chemistry degree.she likes to do any medical course...so please help us....what courses she can do further?
28th April 2011, 12:13 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dearSVIT offers integrated M.sc Programs in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Eligibility Criteria:- Candidate shall have passed Higher Secondary (10 + 2) or equivalent examination in Science stream with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English from any recognized Higher Secondary School Examination Board in India in 2009 and 2010. He should have a rank of Common Admission Test for Sciences (CATS) conducted by this Institute in the month of June, 2010.

I have also attached the Information brouchure which will provide you all admission details.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-mscbrochure.pdf(868.2 KB, 172 views)
2nd July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i done my 2 years b.sc in botany,zoology, and psycology.can i apply for admisson in msc biochemistry plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me answer?
11th August 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

can i do general msc in zoology or any related subject after doing bscN. (bsc nursing)
26th August 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my bds ..... am i eligible for msc-biochemistry????
19th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have obtained only 47% in BSc(biology), can I eligible for MSc (biochemistry)..? plz help me because its my interest ...
4th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to konw whether i am eligiple to do msc biochemistry after completing B.Sc triple major in biochemisrty,chemistry and zoology??
please help me
waiting for replies.....
14th July 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I do for MSc biochemistry after doing Bsc in Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?