10th February 2022, 10:37 PM
Vijaykumar 007

Eligibility for MSc (EMT) emergency and trauma care technology from AIIMS?

Respected sir, I am pursuing my bsc in emergency and truma care technology(emt) can I do msc in emt in aiims If so who can I get know . And about emt course details .

-vijaykumar

31st March 2022, 10:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc (EMT) emergency and trauma care technology from AIIMS?

The first thing I would like to let you know that AIIMS (All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences) does not offer any course known as M.Sc. (Master of Science) degree course in Emergency and Trauma Care and therefore one cannot let you know the eligibility for pursuing the same course from AIIMS.

Further, for details regarding various M.Sc. degree courses offered at AIIMS, you can go through the official prospectus released by the institute by referring to the link https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/pdf/Pro...021%20M.Sc.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?