29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?

Hello sir
I have completed my bsc with 75% and I am in msc final new with 79% and want to do PhD with chemistry , how can I get admission to a PhD program and please also tell the institutes .
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  5. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  6. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  7. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  9. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  10. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  13. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  14. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  18. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
4th February 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?

For Ph.D admission you need at least masters degree in chemistry. B.Sc degree will not be enough to make you eligible for admission because you don't meet the minimum criteria.

Just complete post graduation in chemistry with 55% marks and then apply for admission. There are many IITs, Central universities and other private universities like BITS Pilani which are very good for doing Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?