3rd December 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MBA admission for 31 years old BCom(H) graduate?

Sir/Madam, I am 31 years old and I have completed my BCom(H). Now, I want to secure admission in MBA course. So,at this age, I am eligible to study MBA in a regular mode? Kindly help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

14th December 2018, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA admission for 31 years old BCom(H) graduate?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and it is a professional degree course of 2 years with a bright career scope in the field of business and management.

The minimum qualification required to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor's degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates belonging to reserved category. Generally, there is no age limit for offering admission to MBA degree course.

So, having completed your B.Com degree, you are eligible for pursuing MBA degree course even at the age of 31 years is you have to secure the minimum specified marks in your bachelor degree.
15th December 2018, 06:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA admission for 31 years old BCom(H) graduate?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and it is a professional degree course with a very good career scope in the business world and management field.

The minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no age limit for MBA admission.

So, being a B.Com (H) degree holder, you are eligible for pursuing MBA degree course even at the age 31 years.

For seeking admission in top business schools to pursue MBA degree course, you need to qualify entrance examination such as CAT, IIFT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT, MAT, CMAT, CET, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?