18th October 2018, 01:00 AM
Jambu2808

Eligibility to secure Nursery admission in CBSE school for 2 years and 8 months old candidate?

Hello everyone, my son is 2 years and 8 months old. I want him to join CBSE school for Nursery standard. I just want to know that at this age he is eligible to secure admission or not? Please help me to know about this immediately.

20th October 2018, 09:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Nursery admission in CBSE school for 2 years and 8 months old candidate?

Eligibility for Nursery admission in CBSE School :-

Every school has its different eligibility criteria. According to my knowledge minimum age criteria for admission in 2.5 years. But in some of the schools it is also 2 years. In kids classes there is no any specific criteria for admission.
20th October 2018, 10:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Nursery admission in CBSE school for 2 years and 8 months old candidate?

Eligibility criteria to Nursery admission in CBSE school :-

Minimum age for nursery admission in CBSE school is 2 years and 6 months to 3 years and 6 months . Student with over 2 years and 6 months are eligible for nursery admission in CBSE school . The kids are taught Alphabets, Rhymes, Stories, Science structures, Numbers, General Awareness, Picture Telling etc in the nursery schools. Therefore , you can contact the CBSE school for admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?