19th April 2018, 10:05 AM
manjeetss

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th NIOS candidate?

Hello friends, I have passed my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board with random subjects. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Can you please tell me my eligibility to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  2. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  3. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  4. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in NCHMCT to study BHM for 12th Science NIOS candidate?
  6. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  9. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  10. What is the criteria to get hotel management admission?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management with 45% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate? -- [New]
  17. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  18. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
26th April 2018, 09:57 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th NIOS candidate?

To pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course after 12th, you must have passed 10+2 with any stream.
Your 10+2 percentage must be above 45%.

Duration of the course may vary from 1.5 to 3 years.

Admissions to this course are offered on the basis of Qualifying examination, written test, PI and GD in top hotel management colleges of India.

While in normal hotel management colleges, you can get admission through qualifying examination and written test only.
26th April 2018, 05:24 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th NIOS candidate?

One who has completed at least their 10+2 from any NOIS/State/CBSE recognized board examination or its equivalent (Diploma course) with 'English' subjects are eligible to join this course.

You can do these courses from:

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa

Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHMs)

Institute of Hotel Management( IHMs)

International Institute of Hotel Management

Lovely Professional University (LPU)

Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts

Bharitiya Vidhyapeeth Univerisity,

Christ University,
26th April 2018, 06:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility requirements for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management are given below:

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
- The minimum required is 50%. This may vary based on the university.

Since NIOS is also a recognised board. You’ll be eligible for studying BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management) course.

The admission process varies based on the state & university. Few universities conduct entrance exam & few universities give direct admission based on the previous years performance. Some of the entrance exams are listed below:

- IIHM entrance exam
- Under graduate aptitude test
- Bharati Vidyapeeth university HM test
- NCHMCT JEE and etc.,
2nd December 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue my bachelor's of hotel management course from NIOS. ...is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?