18th May 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?

Hi,
I'm in 12th Arts studying without Mathematics.
I'm eligible for Bachelor Hotel Management studies?
Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  2. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  3. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student?
  4. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  5. Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  10. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  11. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  13. Which is a better course in non medical?
  14. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  18. Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?
21st May 2015, 10:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for Bachelor's of Hotel Management.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed intermediate in any discipline from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories.

There are no entrance examination for Bachelor of Hotel Management course. The selection process is based on merit followed by personal interview. After B.Sc in Hotel Management course, you have a plenty of job opportunities. Even, you can go for Master degree in Hotel Management after B.Sc course.
20th June 2022, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?

I what if you don`t have math but you have good results in English, can you study Hotel Management? Please I need your response as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?