27th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Km.Nandini gupta

Whether Mathematics Honours is available to study in BSc?

Hi friends, I am studying in 12th Humanities. I have Mathematics subject and want to study BA with Mathematics Honours. So, I want to know that is Mathematics subject available in BA course or not?

29th July 2018, 10:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Mathematics Honours is available to study in BSc?

According to my knowledge, there is no any option of Mathematics in Arts stream.
You have to pursue graduation from Science stream if you want Mathematics honours.
Some of the subjects in Arts stream are as follows:-
English
History
Home Science
Economics
Geography
Political Science
Hindi
Psychology
30th July 2018, 12:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** As per my knowledge, yes Mathematics Honours is available to study in B.Sc.

** B.Sc. Mathematics or Bachelor of Science in Mathematics is an undergraduate Mathematics course.

** B.A. Mathematics or Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics is an undergraduate Mathematical degree course.

** The duration of both course is three years.
31st July 2018, 08:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 12th in Humanities stream with Mathematics as one of the subject, you are eligible to pursue BA 〔Bachelor of Arts〕degree in Mathematics for which the minimum education required is Class 12th in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board of education.

Further, I would like to let you know that for pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics degree course, a candidate is required to have completed his/her Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board and therefore you are not eligible for pursuing in B.Sc in Mathematics degree course having opted for Humanities stream at your Class 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?