27th January 2017, 01:55 PM
Rawat Rakhi

Possibility to apply for Ph.D or M.Phil for a M.Com in Finance and Taxation passed candidate who have yet not received the certificate?

Hello sir, I have done M.Com in Finance and Taxation from IGNOU and got one year exemption as I am doing CA. My Degree of M.Com is still pending and I want to do Ph.D or M.Phil. Can I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D after completing MCA course?
  3. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  5. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  6. Is there any Diploma course in the field of Taxation?
  7. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  11. Difference between B.Com in Taxation and B.Com in Finance and Taxation?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  13. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  14. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  15. Will I get the NET Psychology certificate for passing but not for Lectureship?
  16. Can I study M.Com finance and taxation/MBA in Finance and Taxation course after passing B.Com 10 years back?
  17. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  18. List of colleges to apply for M.Sc or Ph.D after completion of BDS? How to apply for it?
28th January 2017, 12:48 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Ph.D or M.Phil for a M.Com in Finance and Taxation passed candidate who have yet not received the certificate?

You can apply to PhD degree only if:
>> Your age must be within 28 if you want to apply for junior research fellowship.
>> You must complete your M.com degree with minimum 55% marks.
>> Several universities conduct own PhD entrance exam where you can sit and quality.
>> UGC NET , JRF, NIHAMS, NIPER PhD , are some of the entrance exam where you can sit and qualify for all India PhD admission.
>> A final year M.Com applicant can also apply where he must attain 55% or more to be eligible for the NET scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?