6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?

I am a bsc.2nd year student in botany hons.i want to know can i take environmental science in my msc.course... ????and what is the eligibility criteria for msc.in environmental science?? Can you please provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  5. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  6. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  9. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Com at Utkal University -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental Science 2016-2017 session at Bangalore University?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  13. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  14. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  15. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  16. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  17. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  18. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
8th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bsc.2nd year student in botany hons.i want to know can i take environmental science in my msc.course... ????and what is the eligibility criteria for msc.in environmental science?? Can you please provide me the details on this?
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and Engineering streams are eligible for the M.Sc Environmental Science from Utkal University. The candidates who have cleared the Common Entrance Test are eligible for the course. The admission will be done on the basis of academics and entrance marks. Candidates need to apply through E-Application form available for this purpose. One can download the application from the website link of the university. The website link is given Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?