20th December 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune

which cources are available in pune university after completing the bcs in pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS
  2. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in pune?
  3. Short term courses other than MCS/MCS that can be done after BCS? Universities for such course in Pune City? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  5. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  6. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  7. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  8. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  9. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  12. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  13. Is there any scope after BCS in Pune?
  14. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  15. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  16. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  17. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  18. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
30th April 2016, 06:48 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune

Courses available in Pune university

Master of Science (MSc)
Master of Science (MSc) - Petroleum Technology
Master of Science (MSc) - Computer Science
Master of Science (MSc) - Applied Electronic Science
Master of Science (MSc) - Pharmacology
Master of Science (MSc) - Bioinformatics
Master of Science (MSc) - Physiology
Master of Science (MSc) - Biochemistry
Master of Science (MSc) - Biotechnology
Master of Science (MSc) - Drug Chemistry
Master of Science (MSc) - Communication Studies
Master of Science (MSc) - Medical Biochemistry
Master of Science (MSc) - Genetics
Master of Science (MSc) - Health Sciences
Master of Science (MSc) - Energy Studies
Master of Science (MSc) - Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?