5th July 2013, 05:30 PM
Harikrishnan H R

Which engineering branch is the best in NIT Calicut?

I belonging to OBC(NCL)-[Kerala], have secured AIR Jee Main-11985 and category rank 2057.Also I have a state rank of 516(category-159).Which engineering branch at NIT CALICUT would be more suitable and better? Please specify reasons.
Also, I don't have any special liking for a particular subject or branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  2. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. How much marks should I get in EC to join NIT calicut? Is there 50% reservation for Keralites in NIT Calicut?
  4. How much marks I need to get admission in B.Tech(EEE) in NIT Calicut? I'm an OBC candidate
  5. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  6. Will I get admission in EC branch at NIT calicut after scoring 907 overall and 330 in SEBC category?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 518 in GATE with 3955 in general? Any chances in NIT calicut or Trichy?
  8. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  9. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  10. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  11. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission for Chemical or Computer Science engineering in NIT Calicut?
  13. Serialwise rank of SVNIT-Surat, NIT-Kurukshetra, NIT-Calicut, NIT-Durgapur and NIT-Rourkela? -- [New]
  14. Can I get NIT Trichy/Calicut after scoring B.Arch rank of 171 and AIR of 8700
  15. Can I join mechanical engineering in NIT Calicut after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE
  16. Can I get admission in either Computer science engineering or Chemical engineering in NIT Calicut? I've secured rank 35518 in AIEEE
  17. Can I get into Calicut NIT? I have scored 125 marks
  18. How much marks I need to get admission in B.Tech(ECE or Mech) in NIT Calicut?
21st July 2013, 10:39 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering branch is the best in NIT Calicut?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that Stream of Educations became suitable and better when you have interest for it,
That Means might Mechanical Engineering will be Best from my Thinking of View but It may became useless for you if you have interest for Electrical Engineering.
Interest for stream is most Important in Life as your Whole Life is Depended on your Graduation.Might you have seen that there are many students who get Backlogs,In other words get failed in Engineerings Courses and time durations for such student of 4 Years becomes 5 Years or 6 Years.This all following reasons plays a major role for them to get backlogs:-
1.Improper Plan towards Success.
2.Improper Choice of Streams.
3.Considering Engineerings as simple form of Educations.
And Many More.

Hence,It will be better if you will choose the Stream by your Interested Fields,As it will also increase the Level of Interest for that Particular Subject and I am sure you will be more Excited to Explore that Subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?