7th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in EC branch at NIT calicut after scoring 907 overall and 330 in SEBC category?

i have 907 in overall and 330 in sebc category at state level.will i get admissio in ec branch at nit calicut?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering branch is the best in NIT Calicut?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 518 in GATE with 3955 in general? Any chances in NIT calicut or Trichy?
  3. Will I get admission in NIT Calicut after scoring 114 in JEE mains and 87.6% in boards
  4. How much marks I need to get admission in B.Tech(EEE) in NIT Calicut? I'm an OBC candidate
  5. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in Structural Engineering after scoring 330 and 34.67% in GATE?
  6. Can I get NIT Trichy/Calicut after scoring B.Arch rank of 171 and AIR of 8700
  7. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  8. In which NIT could I get after scoring 2269 at All India Level and 264 state category rank in AIEEE B.Arch? Any chance for NIT Calicut?
  9. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  10. Will I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand in CS branch after scoring 81819 AIR?
  11. Can I get admission in CS branch in Raipur NIT after scoring 47829 AIR and state rank of 519? Which other branches can I get int Raipur NIT or any other NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores? -- [New]
  13. Will I get NIT Trichy or NIT calicut for B.Arch?
  14. Can I get admission in any stream in NIT Calicut with 45000 Rank in OBC category?
  15. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  16. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 106 score in JEE mains? Which branch can I get?
  17. What is the last rank in SC category to get admission in NIT Calcut Kerala?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT calicut for bachelor of Architecture?
12th July 2015, 06:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in EC branch at NIT calicut after scoring 907 overall and 330 in SEBC category?

Yes you can easily get admission in NIT Calcutta because you scored really very well marks but as you know admission are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIEEE marks or ranks and no one can predict it.
So you must need to appear in online counselling then fill up the desired college, If any seat is allotted to you they will inform you
On the basis of last few merit lists you will easily get admission in the desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?