11th September 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch has more scope between Civil and Telecommunication?

Hi, I want to do B.Tech and I have selected two specialization. Civil and Telecommunication. Which one should I opt? Which has more scope and job opportunities in India?

10th October 2019, 06:19 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering branch has more scope between Civil and Telecommunication?

Both the branch has a good scope and both the fields its own pros and cons as in civil engineering you will have ti deal with all the construction and in telecommunications with all electronics c stuff in further there will be a better scope for telecommunications as people will choose it as it is effective
So it has a little great scope than civil ,but civil is also good it has its own benefits
14th October 2019, 11:33 AM
Shehjadi
Member+

Default Re: Which engineering branch has more scope between Civil and Telecommunication?

Both Engineering branch(Civil and Telecommunication) has its own scope and field. Both are better.

But, choosing between Civil and Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication is more preferable and far better than Civil.

But, Civil has also its own scope, field and benefits.
15th October 2019, 11:41 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Between Civil Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering has more scope.

Civil engineering is related to Construction sector. Otherwise, Telecommunication Engineering is related to Electronics Stuffs.
16th October 2019, 01:53 PM

Hi,
Both engineering branch has a good scope of the field and own scope. I think Telecommunication engineering is better than Civil engineering, because after completion of engineering in telecommunication ,you can IT and core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?