16th July 2012, 03:29 AM
maleka sultana

What are the advantages of APSET? Percentage of marks required to get a government job?

what are the advantages of apset.can we get a govt job by writting this exam and what is the percentage of marks to get govt job

Related Questions:
  1. How APSET is linked with government job? Advantage of APSET exam?
  2. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  3. Minimum marks required in Pharmacy degree to get government or private job? -- [New]
  4. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  5. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  6. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.E EEE?
  8. Eligibility to appear in SLET for 38 years old PG in Chemistry candidate?
  9. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  11. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  12. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  13. How much percentage is required to appear for IPS exam? What are the advantages for minority students
  14. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  15. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  17. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
27th July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages of APSET? Percentage of marks required to get a government job?

Qualification to write apset exams
28th March 2017, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages of APSET? Percentage of marks required to get a government job?

I don't understand what is Apset?and how is it useful for PG candidates please tell me
13th November 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the advantages of ap set examinations for after completion of pg students?
16th October 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I qualified apset in 2015 but by this no use any uses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?