23rd January 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Sir,
Can i change my branch in Civil engineering after the complete diploma in Electronics and tetecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  2. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  3. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to change my branch after completing diploma in electronics and telecommuication
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  9. Can I change my branch to civil in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry after completing diploma in digital electronics? Can I change my trade(Civil Engineering)
  12. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  14. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
27th January 2013, 10:16 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

hi
I’m sory to say this but you cannot do your graduation in civil engineering on the basis of the lateral entry course provided for the diploma holders. If you want to join the civil engineering as a graduation course then you’ll have to leave beside your graduation and start your engineering from the first year by giving the various entrance exams. In that case your diploma degree wont help you out, but you can carry out the whole graduation in civil engineering of four years.
Gud luck
27th January 2013, 11:25 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Default Re: Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Hello dear,

You can not change your branch in civil Engineering after diploma in electronics and telecommunication.
If you want to do civil engineering you have to start with first year and your diploma course will not assist you anymore.

Electrical technicians and technologists can specialize in technical sales, product representation, systems management, the design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems and equipment.

You may change your branch only in some specific branches like Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Telecommunication etc.

Therefore, it is good to go for the advanced branches of electronics and telecommunication.

All the best.......
3rd April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BE in electronics & communication enggi. Can i take admission for ME in electrical branch?
11th April 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can i admision in to diploma lateral in electrical branch
after completing iti fitter tradeo
6th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my branch in engineering after diploma in information technolog
9th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i change my branch diploma E.C into B.E computer engg.
27th June 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

after first year complete can we change trade during 2nd year?
28th June 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir can i change my branch to mechanical after diploma in electronics
28th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college after 1st year computer engineering diploma having 5 kt in 1st year?
28th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in computer engineering diploma in second year bt i m having drop in 1st year
6th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do Btech from ECE after completing diploma from Computer Engineering.....
plz
plz
tell fast its urgent
15th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

it is the nesasary that all paper of first year to be clear for branch change in B.E????????????
18th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am in first year engg student and i am in extc i want to change my stream from extc to civil in sem3 it is possible or not if possible what criteria i need to take
21st July 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed diploma in chemical engg. so can i do my b.e. in electrical & electronics engg. ??? der r some of the electrical subjects dat was included in our syllaus...
24th July 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i was compelet diploma in electronic and comm. i want to the b.tech degree in mechnical engg. suggest me ist possible.
1st August 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir,how to change branch in 2nd year of diploma?
3rd August 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete diploma in computer science.which branch is best for me in btech computerscience,it or other.
17th August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My branch is Electronics communication iam completed diploma
can i change my branch
19th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

my branch is computer engineering now in deploma .i can change it in electronics and comm.after b tech, yes or not
8th December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
7th March 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my
communication engg in to EEE .after completing the ECE In diploma?any chances are there?
19th March 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer engineering ,iam working in electrical field i need diploma in electrical eninnering ,can i join for parttime course,is any relaxsation for first year plz replay me.
20th April 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a Ist year diploma engg student ( ETC ) branch 3 year course after 10th exam. I should like to change my branch from ETC to Civil in 2nd year diploma engg. Please let me know the procedure.

Madhusmita Sahu
21st May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can i change my branch in Civil engineering after the complete diploma in Electronics and tetecommunication?
yes u can
even you can do civil engineering after completing your B.E in electronics
and u can take admission to direct second year
i am doing civil after completing my Master of Engineering in Electronics
31st May 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed computer science in diploma can i change my branch to mechanical
6th June 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I change branch in chemical engineering after completing diploma in information technology?
4th July 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir can i change my branch from it to extc after completing first yr in degree taking admission in second year
8th July 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

which is the best stream to choose it or extc after completing diploma in extc
21st July 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete my diploma in electrical.i can change my branch to civil engg.in direct second year.
14th December 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! can i change my branch into ece in btech after completing diplomo in electronics and instrumentation engg. please tell me sir.
22nd April 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying diploma in environmental engineering it is a sub branch of civil can I change my branch to Civil engineering in BE
26th June 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Hllo. My name is neeraj can i chang my trade in to ECE . I M diploma in civil. I m not intrested in civil to my past. I jst take this trade bcz my parents told me to do this. I my varry tensed about my future. Can u pls help me . Or give me right direction.
16th July 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I cange my branch to civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical ?
20th August 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

you can change to in civil engineering after completing diploma in extc its because new rule
3rd September 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE MY BRANCH IN MECHATRONICS AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS?
6th September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

can i take computer engineering in b.tech after my diploma in computer hardware engineering?
2nd January 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronic & telecommunications
29th March 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING.CAN I CHANGE MY BRANCH TO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
26th July 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
14th August 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can I change my branch in civil after completing the diploma in architecture
16th August 2016, 01:07 AM
nayand1234

I am sorry to say but you cannot take admission for a graduate degree for civil engineering after doing diploma in electronics and instrumentation.
As a matter of fact you cannot do your graduation in any other engineering course or as such any other stream altogether after doing diploma in one stream.
You must pursue a graduation course in electronics related field and no other.
26th August 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed diploma in computer engineering n I want to take admission for mechanical engineering . It is possible or no n I apply for cap round 1 to 3
11th October 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that after completing my diploma course in Electronic and Instrumentation, I can change my stream in ROBOTICS OR IT Engineering. Please sir help me to inform about my own query.
5th February 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Have completed My Diploma in Civil Engineering Can I Slide my branch To ECE or MEC
17th January 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, if we are completed diploma in IT branch can we take admission in civil branch in degree college
17th May 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma in civil can I change branch in btech if yes into which branches can I change
5th November 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in chemical engineering diploma after joining in electronics and communication engineering diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?