6th June 2011, 12:31 PM
pikul

Which engineering college can I get with AIR rank 518269 and state rank(Orissa) 10015? Am I eligible for IIIT in Orissa?

sir,
i achieve AIR rank 518269 and state rank (orissa) 10015.
my question is , which enginering college is easy to take addmission ?
and can i take addmision in iiit in orissa???

Related Questions:
  1. In which college will I get after scoring 151002 AIR and 2617 Orissa state rank?
  2. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  3. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  4. Can I get a good branch between CS or EE in any NIT or IIIT?
  5. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in MNIT Bhopal, MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal and IIIT Gwalior after scoring 12065 rank and 630 state rank in AIEEE B.Arch?
  7. Can I get IIIT PDDM Jabalpur with AIR 32000 and MP State rank 2000?
  8. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  9. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  10. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  11. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  12. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  13. Which branch can I get after scoring 29986 rank and 410 state rank(Orissa)? Which institute could I get?
  14. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  15. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  16. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  17. Admission in CS or Civil in NIT Rourkela after scoring an AIR of 45000 and state rank of 687?
  18. With a state rank of 5830 in AIEEE and AIR of 176000 can I expect any good engineering college through my state rank? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2015, 09:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering college can I get with AIR rank 518269 and state rank(Orissa) 10015? Am I eligible for IIIT in Orissa?

International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar

Admission in IIIT , Bhubaneswar provides on the based of merit list generated from JEE Main scores and it changes year by year and no one can predict about merit list but you got 518269 rand which was not enough to get admission in IIIT orissa am telling you that on the behalf of last few merit list but if you wanna go for counseling just go for that may be you will get admission in IIIT orissa but the possibility is nearly 1 percent

here am attaching a iiit admission brochure for more details download it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIIT_Admission_Brochure_B.Tech._Final.pdf(625.7 KB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?