25th June 2012, 04:43 PM
anamsm

Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?

which engineering colleges will be suitable for me if I get a percentile of 70% in hsc Gujarat???? in year 2013.... interested fields civil , electrical and mechanical!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Gujarat for B.Pharm course? I have scored 78% marks in HSc+Gujarat?
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 615.5 in MAT and 74.82 percentile?
  3. In which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 360 marks with 92 percentile?
  4. Which course is suitable for me after scoring 61% in HSC?
  5. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  6. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  7. Courses which I can do after scoring a rank of 62.02 in HSC in Gujarat?
  8. Which engineering college is suitable for me after scoring 85% in CBSE 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT with 6 months of experience?
  11. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 66% in HSC?
  12. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  13. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat? -- [New]
  15. Will I get any medical government college after scoring only 47% in HSC and 42% in PCB?
  16. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  17. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  18. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2012, 08:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?

If you are planning for your future as it is indicated by your question then i would advice you to try to get more than 70% in aggregate with higher percentage in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Moreover, securing a good percentage in class XII isn't good enough to get e seat for you in engineering colleges. You need to appear in entrance examination, try to prepare for AIEEE. Secure good AIR (All India Ranking), you would have a much better chance to get into deemed and recognized university. Who knows it might be any of the IIT's or NIT's.
26th July 2012, 08:23 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?

If you are planning for your future as it is indicated by your question then i would advice you to try to get more than 70% in aggregate with higher percentage in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Moreover, securing a good percentage in class XII isn't good enough to get e seat for you in engineering colleges. You need to appear in entrance examination, try to prepare for AIEEE. Secure good AIR (All India Ranking), you would have a much better chance to get into deemed and recognized university. Who knows it might be any of the IIT's or NIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?