6th June 2011, 12:42 PM
xyw

In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?

my aieee 2011 state rank is 4000 in genral,so which good engineering collage can i get in uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  2. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  3. Will I get mechanical engineering after scoring 4000 rank?
  4. Can I register for engineering course after scoring less than 4000 rank in LET? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1200 rank in UPTU in Armed Force quota and 4000 rank in general category?
  6. Is it possible ot get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1200 rank in UPTU in Armed Force quota and 4000 rank in general category?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4000 ECET rank?
  8. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 28000 rank and 4000 in girls category in UPTU? Can I get Galgotias, KIET Ghaziabad, Babu Banarasi and other colleges?
  10. Which college can I get in Uttarkhand after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 372 in Uttarakhand?
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which government engineering colleges can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank?
  14. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  15. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  16. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  17. What's the last date to get lateral entry forms for getting admission in Uttarakhand engineering colleges?
  18. Can I get a seat in Uttarakhand government engineering college in AIEEE?
7th July 2015, 11:45 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?

List of enigineering colleges in Uttarakhand

College of Technology, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Pantnagar

Quantum School of Technology
Roorkee

Women's Institute of Technology
Dehradun

College of Engineering Roorkee
Roorkee

Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology
Dwarahat

Institute of Technology
Gopeshwar

Seemant Institute of Technology
Pithoragarh

College of Engineering Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun

National Institute of Technology
Uttarakhand

Birla Institute of Applied Sciences
Nainital

Graphic Era University
Dehradun

Thank you.....
12th July 2015, 12:58 PM
Ganesh 4

Default Re: In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?

List of Engineering colleges you can get after scoring 4000 in Uttarakhand.......

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology

Seemant Institute of Technology

GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology

Birla Institute of Applied Sciences

Quantum School of Technology

National Institute of Technology

Women's Institute of Technology

Graphic Era University

College of Engineering Roorkee

Institute of Technology

College of Engineering Studies,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?