31st May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?

Sir , I hav secured 65 % in 10+2 with 54% in PCM .

What are good engineering colleges and am i eligible for persuing B.Tech. ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Delhi which I can get after securing 85% in PCM in 12th boards?
  2. How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?
  3. How to get admission into good engineering colleges through management quota? I am appearing in 12th PCM board
  4. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Can I be placed in engineering colleges in Maharashtra after getting 52% marks(46.66% in PCM) in 12th?
  6. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  7. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  8. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  9. Will I get placement in engineering colleges after scoring 43.67% in 12th and 35% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after 12th standard with PCM? Good colleges for the same?
  11. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  12. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  13. Which engineering college can I get in AP after securing 95% in 12th class?
  14. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  15. Can I get admission for B.Tech Marine Engineering after securing 60% in PCM in 12th exam?
  16. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours? -- [New]
  17. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  18. What to do after 12th(PCM)? List of colleges to join after 12th?
12th July 2015, 01:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the best engineering colleges having only 65% in the PCM.

But as for the admission in the best engineering college whether it is private or government you need to qualify in the entrance examination. The examination for the admission in the IIT, NIT and other government college is through the JEE examination.

The JEE examination is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and Advance.

To qualify in the examination you need to have the best knowledge about the PCM upto 10+2.

You can also apply for the admission in the VIT,SRM, Amity etc..

For more information visit at the official website for each of the college and for the JEE examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?