24th November 2011, 09:56 AM
singhkanishk

Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?

I am a domicile of Uttarakhand, I will be appearing for IIT / JEE 2012, AIEEE , my query is which all engineering colleges in Uttarakhand do I get a further preference after obtaining a rank in the above mentioned exams.
Also, whic other engineering colleges in Uttarakhand have preference being a domicile.

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for Uttarkhand pre-medical exam for admission in Uttarkhand Government Medical Colleges? Where are they located?
  2. List of Colleges under AIEEE in NCR and Uttarkhand region?
  3. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic
  6. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  8. From which colleges of Uttarkhand can I do B.Tech? Which are the suitable colleges for B.Tech?
  9. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  10. When will the Uttarkhand Government Colleges Form come out? List of government colleges?
  11. Dates of notification in Uttarkhand University for admission to engineering colleges in Kashmiri Migrants Category?
  12. What is the syllabus of education in SLET exam for Uttarkhand? When will the exam be conducted in Uttarkhand?
  13. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
  15. What is the Ayurved PG entrance Exam date of Uttarkhand PG Ayurved Colleges?
  16. How many colleges in Uttarkhand offer lateral entry? Can we get Pantnagar engineering college with lateral entry?
  17. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  18. Can I do B.Tech in Mumbai University?
13th January 2012, 05:51 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?

These Are The Best Engineering Colleges in Uttarkhand
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee - IIT Roorkee, Roorkee.
  • JB Institute of Technology , Dehradun.
  • Phonics School of Engineering College, Roorkee.
  • Maya Institute of Technology and Management, Dehradun.
  • Hermes College of Engineering, Roorkee.
  • Mahadevi Institute of Technology , Dehradun.
  • Omkarananda Institute of Management and Technology , Dehradun.
  • University Science Instrumentation Centre, Dehradun.
  • National Institute of Technology - Uttarakhand, Firozabad.
  • College Of Technology G.B. Pant Univ. Of Agriculture, Nainital.
  • Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal.
  • Graphic Era Institute of Technology, Dehradun.
  • Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science, Dehradun.
  • Kumaon Engineering College, Almora.
  • Surajmal Agrawal Girls College of Management and Technology , Udham Singh Nagar.
  • Swami Darshnananda Institute of Management and Technology , Haridwar.
  • Institute of Management and Technology - Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar.
  • GRD Institute of Technology , Dehradun.
  • Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, Haridwar.
  • College of Technology - Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar.
  • Daas College of Management and Technology , Dehradun.
  • College Of Engineering Roorkee, Bageshwar.
  • Devbhoomi Institute of Technology , Dehradun.

For other college- CLICK HERE
21st February 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?

how i get admission in govind ballabh pantnagar university after diploma through lateral entry
16th May 2013, 12:32 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhkanishk View Post
I am a domicile of Uttarakhand, I will be appearing for IIT / JEE 2012, AIEEE , my query is which all engineering colleges in Uttarakhand do I get a further preference after obtaining a rank in the above mentioned exams.
Also, whic other engineering colleges in Uttarakhand have preference being a domicile.

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE ENGINEERING COLLEGES AS UNDER :-

1. N.I.T , UTTARAKHAND.

2. I.I.T , ROORKEE.

3. MAYAM INSTITUTE.

4. DAS COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT.

5. SHREE GURU RAM INSTITUTE.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
25th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?

tulaas institute of technology and managemnt
call me 8445637390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?