11th June 2012, 10:53 PM
manjujain

Which government engineering colleges can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank?

in aieee with 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank,being the girl which government engineering college in uttarakhand can i get?

Related Questions:
  1. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  2. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  3. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  5. Which branch will be good for me after scoring 1001 state rank? Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
  7. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  8. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
  9. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get government college after scoring 6000 state rank? -- [New]
  11. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  12. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  13. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  14. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  15. Can I get a seat in Uttarakhand government engineering college in AIEEE?
  16. Colleges which I could get after scoring an AIR of 702342 and category rank of 396885?
  17. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand with AIEEE state rank 2213?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
22nd December 2012, 06:45 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which government engineering colleges can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjujain View Post
in aieee with 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank,being the girl which government engineering college in uttarakhand can i get?

List of top GOVT. engineering colleges in uttarakhand

IIT-Roorkee

National Institute of Technology, Pauri Uttrakhand

Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar

G B Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar

Kumaon Engineering College, Almora

Govt. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Dehradun

Govt. Institute of Hotel Management, Almora

THDC Institute Of Hydropower Engineering & Technology (Constituent College of Uttarakhand Technical University, Govt. College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?