6th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Milu bhatt

External colleges of diploma engineering

I am interested in diploma engineering in external not regular.
List of the university and colleges in provide external diploma engineering ...
Please reply and answer.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  2. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
  5. Engineering colleges in Pune which provide external engineering degree program?
  6. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  7. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  8. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  9. List of colleges which provides external M.Tech?
  10. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. Engineering colleges which provides facility of external degree program after 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  14. List of colleges in Ahmedabad which provide external engineering?
  15. Is there any external degree course available in Pune? -- [New]
  16. Which are the external B.E colleges in Pune?
  17. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  18. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
6th August 2016, 09:32 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: External colleges of diploma engineering

Following is the external colleges avilable of diploma Engineering-

>Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering

>ZES's Dyanganga College of Engineering & Research, Nahre, pune

>Mod-Tech College of engineering

>Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering

>Pune Vidyarthi College of Engineering & Technology

>Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon

>Maharashtra Institute of Technology

>PES Modern College of Engineering,Pune

>Sinhgad College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?