15th December 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?

Sir, i am student of uttarakhand but i have no domicile of uttarakhand i have already passed 10 +2 from uttarakhand board can i eligible for upmt sir plzzzz. Ans. Me very requestly sms on my this mb.no 9675334443

20th July 2013, 08:18 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?

Dear Friend,
There is no Requirement of Domicile Certificate for UPMT(Uttaranchal Pre Medical Entrance Test) so you may apply for the Examinations.
Beside this you must clearly note the Eligibility Criteria for attempting the Examinations is that you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board or Attempted the 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised in present year only.

Coming to Domicile Certificate so it will be asked you from the Colleges which you are applying,Its Optional Some of the colleges ask while some not but you must apply for the Domicile Certificate till the Result will be Declared up.Its Usually been made up within a month.
13th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?

I belong to uttrakhand,bt my domicile certificate is nt ready now or is not with me,bt shall be made by father in 15-20 days,furthermore my father is in army,thatswhy i compeleted my 10 nd 12 frm punjab...is this will create prblm while felling upmt forms or appearing for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?