19th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?

respected sir,
i am really confused about my career. i am confused that in which engineering field i should go ? i have got two engineering sectors in which i am interested...
1) information technology engineering...
2) aeronautical engineering.
so sir, i request you to please suggest me that which one is better... in which engineering field i should go so that i may have a shining future ?

27th June 2011, 05:36 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello,

Based on your options of interest, I think between these two, aeronautical engineering will be the best choice for you.

Information technology deals with the software sector ,in which any one can easily get into from any background these days.
But aeronautical engineering has got its own level and own field. This is of course one of the most reputed professional engineering courses.
It has very bright future prospects and if it is taken as a career the pay scale is also mush higher than other engineering jobs.

So without being confused at this stage of your career, you must decide what way you should go now. Best of luck!

27th June 2011, 05:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello,

Based on your options of interest, I think between these two, aeronautical engineering will be the best choice for you.

Information technology deals with the software sector ,in which any one can easily get into from any background these days.

But aeronautical engineering has got its own level and own field. This is of course one of the most reputed professional engineering courses.
It has very bright future prospects and if it is taken as a career the pay scale is also mush higher than other engineering jobs.

So without being confused at this stage of your career, you must decide what way you should go now. Best of luck!

30th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

which engineering course is better,computer science and engineering or information technology

9th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

in engineering information tecnology or cse is better

28th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am really confused about my
career. i am confused that in
which engineering field i should
go ? i have got two engineering
sectors in which i am interested...
1) information technology
engineering...
2) ECE engineering.
so sir, i request you to please
suggest me that which one is
better... in which engineering
field i should go so that i may
have a shining future ?

2nd September 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

which engineering course is better? Computer engineering or aronoutic engineering. I am very confuse that which field i choise.

3rd September 2012, 03:19 AM
ravi1811

Smile Re: Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Aspirant,
To choose a engineering branch totally depends upon your interest.
If you have interest in knowledge related to softwares and computers, then Information Technology suites you.
On the other hand if your interest lies in aviation, loves aeroplanes, fighterplanes, etc. you must choose aeronautical engineering.
I would like to add that aeronautical engineering is offered by few colleges in India and also tution fee is also high.
Interest depends on you, both fields have good opportunities.

All The Best

3rd September 2012, 06:09 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i am really confused about my career. i am confused that in which engineering field i should go ? i have got two engineering sectors in which i am interested...
so sir, i request you to please suggest me that which one is better... in which engineering field i should go so that i may have a shining future ?

1]if you are interested in software field means its better choose information tecnology it may rise may down in the share market
2]if you are interested in software as well as hardware field means its better choose aeronautical engineering
my choise is information technology engineering

22nd February 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am confused which field i choose between communication and eletronics or computer engineering

14th March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

for me i would consider you taking information technology as this fiels is the best compare to silly computer science i am suggesting you take it because it has few maths in it the pay is so incredible high and on top of that its more practical than theory so i would suggest you to think hard about your choice if you in information tech its so easy for you to do your computer science honours and eventually become a sofwtare engineer rather for you fixing planes and wasting your time on top of that google estates that there are no jobs based on aerospace engineer so if i were you i would choose the right degree and listen to what my telling me to do

2nd June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in information technolgy .
but for engineering which course i choose in between computer engineering & information technolgy ?????
I m very confused plz give me solution.........

11th June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

which course is better , information technology or applied electronics?

9th July 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

what is course the better than information technology field? and what is the better than php web design or android?

9th July 2013, 07:01 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
It's all about your passion and determination to show what you are to this world as an engineering . Ask youeself why we have choosen only Aero or IT what about other then comes answer , know yourself at what you are good at, what are the prerequisites for particular stream, for each and every step for your engineering you have strong plan.
To know more about all branches you can access following link.

It is mentioned clearly about Aero...

http://www.sakshieducation.com/%28S%28tln5ve55fo2qsp2rl40vlmfe%29%29/EnglishStory.aspx?nid=575&cid=2&sid=13&chid=171&ti d=0

All The Best

21st July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i comleted my inter 2nd year. i am confused that wat engineering feild i should choose to have a bright future? comuter science, information technology, aeronautical, mechanical

25th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a aeronautical engineering but i have selected it field due to some finantital problems so will i get the admission in aeronautical engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?