23rd September 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?

Hi Sir,
I have finished my Diploma in Information Technology. But my aim is to become an Aeronautical Engineer. Can I join B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering being an ITI Holder?
  4. How may I study B.E(Aeronautical engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm doing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  5. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  6. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  7. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  12. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  13. What is difference between I.T.I. and Diploma?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  18. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
7th October 2015, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?

No, it is not possible to study B.E in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology. You need to pursue B.E course in the same stream in which you have pursued your three years Diploma course. So, it is not possible to study B.E in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma course in Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?