14th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?

respected sir, can we appear for post-graduation in aeronautical engineering after being graduated in Information Technology engineering..If yes, den what is the procedure to appear??Are their any particular entrance exam for this...Is there any age criteria??What are the courses offered for post graduation in aeronautical engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  2. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch? -- [New]
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
20th May 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?

can i apply for PG program in aeronautics after completing MSIT?
10th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?

Can we do aeronautical engineering after completion of B.E in electronic and tele-communication
17th September 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,i completed my btec this year in IT stream,,at my 12 aeronotical engg was my passion,,lake of knowledge and with problems i can do that,,now i want to full fill my passion and want to do pg,,so plese help me for doing pg in aeronotical engg,,plese share ur views and ideology on this,,im thank full to your helpfull guidence
1st February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

To join in aeronatical engg, wht mark we have to score in 12th exam?
How to choose the bst collage,,,, nd hw to apply the enterence exam?
15th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed mechatronics in u.g. Shal i eligible to post graduate course for aeronautical engineering. .if so how can i move. !plz give a clearcut idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?