21st July 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?

With respect to the job opportunities(placements) in 2015,which is the best engineering course to prefer among my order of preferences of Mechanical or EEE or Computer engineering?

12th August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?

Choose the best thing as you could do better in that
if you are interesting in machines and automobiles etc..go with mechanical
if you are worrying about power and electrical appliances,go for electrical
you are good at programming ,good to select CSE
Mechanical is the evergreen branch i could say as
I am doing mechanical...
15th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?

Actually you have to choose your branch according to your interest.Now a days EEE have little more chances than MECH and CSC.
Mech also have more chances in both government sector and private sector.CSE have a variable chances means some time you may get more chances and some time may not get any chances.
My suggestion is,first you try to know in which stream you have your interest and then go accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?