5th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of engineering is the best? I am a Mechanical, EEE and Electronics student

1. mechanical
2.EEE
3.ELECTRONICS

Would like to know the job areas for these streams and which is best.

Mainly please clarify if we take EEE , we have both options of IT field as well as other fields.Is that so?

27th June 2013, 12:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of engineering is the best? I am a Mechanical, EEE and Electronics student

Engineering graduates in any of the above mentioned streams can try for an IT job. Infosys, Wipro, etc are conducting campus placements for all streams of engineering. Job positions are offered in the concerned area of engineering. Junior Engineer, Programmer, Design Engineer, etc are some of the job positions available. Selection of the steam can be done according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?