30th December 2019, 12:37 PM
YHBMM

Which entrance do I need to write for M.Sc in Physics?

Hi, I have completed my M.Tech degree in Electronics and now I wish to do M.Sc in Physics. So, which entrance do I need to write for this? Do I need to apply and write the IIT-JAM for M.Sc in Physics?

31st December 2019, 09:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for M.Sc in Physics?

If want to pursue M.Sc from IIT, you have to appear and qualify in IIT JAM.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course by various institutes for admission in the course.

No, common entrance test for the admission in the course.

So, visit the official website of the institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
31st December 2019, 02:54 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for M.Sc in Physics?

Since you have already completed M.Tech course in Electronics, I would suggest you to look for the job opportunities instead of opting for M.Sc in Physics.

The reason being M.Sc Physics is not a great course compared to M.Tech Electronics.

There are more job opportunities for M.Tech candidates compared to M.Sc people.

My suggestion is you to join in the job and then to go for M.Sc Physics in Distance Education.

M.Sc Physics is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

You can get the syllabus for the Entrance Exam of the respective University and start your preparation for the Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?