20th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write to study Physiotherapy at graduate level in colleges of Gujarat?

Which exam I need to apply and write to go in field of Physiotherapy? Is the 12 board examination enough or I need to appear for GUJ-CET or NEET? Which exam is exactly required to go in government colleges to study Physiotherapy at graduate level?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Physiotherapy?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  4. What is the fee structure for studying Physiotherapy in abroad at Undergradaute level?
  5. Physiotherapy can be pursued by clearing NEET or is there any other written entrance exam available?
  6. Complete details about PGCET?
  7. Entrance exam details for Masters in Physiotherapy? What a candidate should study to write the entrance exam of MPT?
  8. Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College? -- [New]
  10. List of entrance exams and best colleges to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?
  11. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  13. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Ed for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  15. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  16. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Physiotherapy graduate? List of colleges/universities in West Bengal?
  18. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
20th May 2018, 11:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write to study Physiotherapy at graduate level in colleges of Gujarat?

To pursue Physiotherapy course at graduate level, you have to pursue BPT (i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy) course.

Duration of this course is 4 years and 6 months (including internship of 6 months).

To be eligible for pursuing this course, you must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

You will have to appear for CET exam because admission in institutes are conducted through CET scores only.

In Gujarat, there are numerous decent institutes for pursuing BPT course. Some of them are listed below:

Charotar Institute Of Physiotherapy, Anand
Anand, Gujarat

CU Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
Surendranagar, Gujarat

School of Physiotherapy, S S G Hospital,Vadodara
Vadodara, Gujarat

School of Physiotherapy,Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy, Surat
Surat, Gujarat

Shrimad Rajchandra College of Physiotherapy, Surat
Surat, Gujarat

School of Physiotherapy, Rajkot
Rajkot, Gujarat

R K School of Physiotherapy, Rajkot
Rajkot, Gujarat

Shri K K Sheth Physiotherapy College, Rajkot
Rajkot, Gujarat

Shri Babubhai G Patel College of Physiotherapy, Anand
Anand, Gujarat

Shri KK Sheth Physiotherapy College, Rajkot
Rajkot, Gujarat

S P B Physiotherapy College, Surat
Surat, Gujarat

Government Physiotherapy College, Surat
Surat, Gujarat

Smt Kamlaben P Patel College of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy, Anand
Anand, Gujarat

Grow More Institute of Pysiotherapy, Himmatnagar
Sabarkantha, Gujarat

Shri DM Patel College of Physiotherapy, Amreli
Amreli, Gujarat

Shree Government Physiotherapy College, Jamnagar
Jamnagar, Gujarat

Shree Swaminarayan Physiotherapy College, Jamnagar
Jamnagar, Gujarat

Shree R K College of Physiotherapy, Rajkot
Rajkot, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?