26th April 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Physiotherapy?

I want to pursue B.Sc in Physiotherapy. So, which entrance exam I need to write for this? Is it Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance (EAMCET) of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)?

Related Questions:
  1. Physiotherapy can be pursued by clearing NEET or is there any other written entrance exam available?
  2. Which entrance exam I need to write to study Physiotherapy at graduate level in colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Does NEET score is required for admission in B.Sc in Physiotherapy by all colleges?
  4. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  5. Physiotherapy entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  7. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  10. Qualification for becoming a Physiotherapist for humanities student
  11. Which are the best Physiotherapy Government Institutes in India? When is the entrance exam conducted for admission and what is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  13. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  14. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  15. Entrance exam details for Masters in Physiotherapy? What a candidate should study to write the entrance exam of MPT?
  16. How can I pass BPT entrance exam to become a good Doctor of Physiotherapy?
  17. Can i get admission in graduation degree of Physiotheray through management quota?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana?
11th June 2018, 08:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Physiotherapy?

BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course. The duration of this course is four and half years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board.

As per my suggestion you should write Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

Also the minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?