9th June 2011, 10:47 PM
rajan333

Entrance exam for ICWAI after BBM?

hello this is rajan here,
i have completed my BBM,
now i want to enrol for ICWAI,
so i would like to know is there any entrance exam that i have to crack before starting ICWAI

10th June 2011, 11:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for ICWAI after BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajan333 View Post
hello this is rajan here,
i have completed my BBM,
now i want to enrol for ICWAI,
so i would like to know is there any entrance exam that i have to crack before starting ICWAI
ICWAI Stand for The Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India And to get admission in ICWAI, You need to appear for entrance examination.

And you can apply for Two courses - Foundation course and Intermediate Course. The eligiblity criteria are vary from course to course. If you are intrested to apply for Foundation course, then for this you Have to passed in your 12th examination form a recognised board.

And If you have completed your graduate degree course, then you are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. For foundation course your age should not be less than 17 years and for Intermediate course your age should not be less than 18 years.

The cost of Prospectus for both the courses was 200 Rs.

And the examination are held two times in a year. First in the month of June and Another in the month of December. For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for ICWAI examination. The fees structure are different for both the courses. the registration form are availiable in the official website and the syllabus are also availible for both the programme in the official website of ICWAI.

So, after Completing your BBM, you are directly eligible for Intermediate course. And for complete information please visit the official website of ICWAI -

http://www.icwai.org
9th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

icwa entrance exam date for 2011
9th June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b com can I appear for icwi exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?