27th July 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for admission in BBM?

Hello sir,
I completed my intermediate in mpc group.I am intrested in doing bbm course. I am little poor in mathematics. And also to get into bbm course there is any entrance eligable test . Please give me information sir.

5th August 2014, 10:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance test for admission in BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I completed my intermediate in mpc group.I am intrested in doing bbm course. I am little poor in mathematics. And also to get into bbm course there is any entrance eligable test . Please give me information sir.
Nice to see that you are interested in BBM course. No entrance examination will be conducted in BBM course. So you can get direct admission to BBM course. BBM course fully based on theoretical subjects about management. So, mathematics subject is not necessary for BBM course. However. you can develop your mathematics skill to get a good career opportunity in the future. Let's see the eligibility criteria required for BBM course.

The following eligibility is needed to pursue these BBM course.

-One must have a 10+2 certificate in any specialized area from a recognized board
-Minimum 50% marks required for BBM course.
-Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
-The Admission criteria are based on the 12th board examination score.
15th April 2015, 09:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

Its very good to see that you want to go to a different field than others.

Let me tell you, there is no entrance examination is conducted for admission in BBM.

A candidate needs to pass the higher secondary with a minimum percentage from a recognized board with any stream and he/she becomes eligible for the same.
20th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my b.tech....in this year 2017 ..I want to join in bbm ....after completed my b.tech I chose bbm .it's good or not
16th August 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir what are the theoretical subjects that I will have if I take up BBM, because I'm not too good in mathematics so I'm curious to know what subject I can choose.
18th August 2017, 04:33 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my b.tech....in this year 2017 ..I want to join in bbm ....after completed my b.tech I chose bbm .it's good or not
BBM is a undergraduate program and since you have already completed B.Tech you should opt for post graduation courses like MBA if you want to pursue a management course or M.Tech if you want to pursue a technical course. BBA is not a good option after completing B.Tech.

BBA is Bachelor of Business Management. It is a 3 year program. There is no entrance examination held for the admission of candidates in BBA course. The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% in any stream from a recognized board to become eligible to apply for BBA course.

After completing your B.Tech you can go for MBA. MBA is Master is Business Administration. It is a post graduation course for 2 years. Entrance examinations held for the admission of candidates in MBA course like CAT/XAT/GMAT/PGCET etc. The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate.

There is no age limitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?