19th July 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CS after BBM? Which other courses can be done after BBM to earn more money?

I am doing with BBM final year in Mangalore.After my BBM is done , I am planning to do with CS.But have to no can I do it and also the courses which all I have to go for it.And I have to earn a more salary .It is my main aim.

12th August 2014, 01:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for CS after BBM? Which other courses can be done after BBM to earn more money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing with BBM final year in Mangalore.After my BBM is done , I am planning to do with CS.But have to no can I do it and also the courses which all I have to go for it.And I have to earn a more salary .It is my main aim.
Being an BBM final year student you are eligible to apply for company Secretary course.

ICSI stands for (Institute of Company Secretary of India). This course is divided into foundation, Intermediate and Final year course.

CS Eligibility Criteria:-

-To apply for foundation course, applicant must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
-To apply for intermediate course, applicant must be complete bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

Since, you are BBM final year student, so after completing BBM course you are directly eligible to apply for CS intermediate course.

Which other courses can be done after BBM to earn more money?

-You can go for type writing training Institute.
-You can study Tally Course.

This two short term course which makes you to earn some money.
22nd February 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for CS after BBM? Which other courses can be done after BBM to earn more money?

See my daughter doing12th eco,acc,CS,business studies if which course like to selected like BBm or Bcom kindly reply to me
18th January 2021, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i did my BBM in the year of 2014, can i join CS?
27th August 2021, 10:34 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

CS means (Company Secratary)Is one of the principal posts in a company.

After BBM Course you can do MBA or MBA global businessmanagement.
1st September 2021, 12:47 AM
Alvia Khan

CS means Company Secretary.

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Subject Commerce from a recogniszed university.

Job Profiles after BBM:-

Relationship Manager
BUSINESS Application Manager
Operation Manager
18th April 2022, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after bbm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?