26th March 2011, 10:51 PM
abhi1191

List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?

give me the college name in pune who donot take entrance exam admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Cutoff list for taking admission directly in 2nd year B.E in IT in Pune university colleges?
  3. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  4. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  5. Admission in M.Sc CS in Pune without writing entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  8. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  10. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  11. What is the process for admission in Bioinformatics? List of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune?
  12. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  13. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  15. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  17. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune?
  18. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
27th March 2011, 06:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?

Since the course details are not mentioned it is difficult to give direct answer. Normally for graduation courses like Arts and Commerce it is on the basis of merit. Also for some law institutes like ILS too it is on merit. For most of the engineering colleges you will need to appear for entrance exam. For most Post Graduation courses you will need to appear for the entrance exam.
1st June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?

i have 121 marks as my score in physics,chemistry and maths n i prefer to go for engineering.can i get admission for d same?
23rd June 2011, 02:53 AM

I give you list of some btech college in puna:--
AISSMS College of Engineering
College of Engineering, Pune
Pune Institute of Computer Technology
Army Institute of Technology, Pune
Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Sinhgad College of Engineering
ZES's Dyanganga College of Engineering & Research, Nahre, pune
Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon
D.Y.Patil College of Engineering [1]
Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering
Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Wagholi, Pune
Moze College of Engineering
Modern College of Engineering
M.E.S. College of Engineering
Pune Vidyarthi College of Engineering & Technology
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering
Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering
P.E.S's Modern College of Engineering, Pune 5.[2]
Marathwada College of Engineering
Mod-Tech College of engineering
Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College Of Engineering
Trinity College of Engineering and Research
K J College of Engineering and Management Research
Purandar College of Engineering and Management Research
Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology
Dr. D.Y. Patil College Of Engineering

etc.....
good buy.
30th June 2011, 10:57 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

Some of the colleges without any entrance exam are as follows:-

Pune Institute of Computer Technology

Army Institute of Technology, Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Sinhgad College of Engineering

ZES's Dyanganga College of Engineering & Research, Nahre, pune

Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon

D.Y.Patil College of Engineering [1]

Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering

Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth

G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Wagholi, Pune

Moze College of Engineering

Modern College of Engineering

M.E.S. College of Engineering

Pune Vidyarthi College of Engineering & Technology

Thanks.
7th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of best colleges in Mumbai giving admission MBA in healthcare management without any entrance exam
13th June 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

please give me the list of best colleges in pune giving admission M.E without entrance exam
30th July 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

is there is any colleges in pune taking admission in mba without any entrance exam plz ans me
25th March 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Mumbai n Pune taking admission in MSC chemistry n mca without entrance exam plz ans me ?
15th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Mumbai n Pune taking admission in MSC chemistry n mca without entrance exam plz ans me ?
31st August 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of best colleges in Mumbai giving admission MBA in healthcare management without any entrance exam.
18th September 2016, 06:16 PM
labanya kumar
Junior Member+

List of colleges in Pune taking
---------------------------------

>Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
>Sanjivani College of Engineering
>Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
>Purandar College of Engineering and Management Research
>Army Institute of Technology
>Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering
>Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering
>Army Institute of Technology
>Moze College of Engineering
>Pune Institute of Computer
>Sinhgad College of Engineering
7th April 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission Witout writing cet in b.ed in any college plz let me knw the collage name.
16th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 3 years LLB after graduation(B.Sc.) with 56.7% in delhi without entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?