16th December 2019, 01:24 PM
Tade abhijit

Which entrance exam is required for Train Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways?

Sir, I have done my 10th from CBSE Board and got 82.6% and currently doing 11th from Commerce stream and going to do 12th from CBSE Board only. I am also doing DFA (Diploma in Financial Accounting) and I want to apply for Train Loco Pilot. Which exam should be given for getting job in Railway with good salary range?

19th December 2019, 03:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required for Train Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways?

Educational Qualification for Loco Pilot exam:

- candidate must have completed the minimum qualification of 10th standard.

- candidate need to complete the ITI in any specific trade to apply for this post.

- candidates who completed the diploma in Engineering are also eligible.

Exam is conducted by RRB.
19th December 2019, 03:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required for Train Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways?

To become a loco pilot you need to give the RRB exam.
To give the exam you need to be a 10th pass out and you should have completed your ITI in any trade from recognised University.
If you have a diploma degree in mechanical / automobile/ electrical or electronics then also you can apply for this exam.
Your age should be between 18 to 30 years.
19th December 2019, 04:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become loco pilot you must fulfill the basic requirements of educational qualification, age limit:-
Educational qualification:-
The candidate needs to complete the ITI in any specific trade to apply for this post.
Candidayes who have completed diploma in engineering are also eligible and should have completed minimum 10th standard from a recognised board.
Age limit is between 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?