6th November 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma Engineering course in Odisha?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma Engineering course after completing my 10th. I am from Odisha and want to study Diploma Engineering course anywhere in Odisha. Can you please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission?

18th November 2018, 12:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma Engineering course in Odisha?

To get admission into top Diploma colleges of Orissa, you will have to go through counseling of DET Odisha.
  • Application forms are released in April of every year.
  • Last date to fill form is in June.
  • Results and choice filling are done in month of July every year.
Qualifying Exam:
For admission to 1st year:
Candidates looking for admission to 1st year of Diploma course will be qualified on the basis of their 10th marks.

For admission to 2nd year (via Lateral entry):
While, candidates who are looking for admission directly to 3rd semester (2nd Year) via Lateral entry scheme will be qualified on the basis of 12th marks.

Fees:
Application fee for General candidates is Rs.250 while for reserved category candidates, fee is Rs.200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?