9th May 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Nursing) in Odisha?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 12th standard in Cuttack. I want to study BSc in Nursing course here in Odisha. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this BSc course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Integrated LLB course after 12th with Commerce? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha?
  3. How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?
  4. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  5. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Entrance exam available to study Diploma Chemical in Odisha?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?
  9. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  10. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  11. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What is the rank of medical entrance exam Odisha?
  13. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  14. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?
  15. Which is the best branch of engineering suitable for Odisha?
  16. How to do higher studies in Odisha after doing BSc in Zoology Hons?
  17. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  18. Which is the best institute in Bangalore for MCA? Which are the entrance exams I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?