6th February 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th and want to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering. List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much it cost to study it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Petroleum Production and Operation Engineering course? List of colleges to study this course?
  2. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  3. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college?
  4. Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  6. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  7. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  9. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  10. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology
  11. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication -- [New]
  12. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
  13. List of colleges affiliated by SPPU and UGC to study Autonomous Engineering? List of entrance exams to study it?
  14. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Chemical student?
  17. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
6th February 2017, 07:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?

Colleges offering diploma in petroleum engineering in India:

Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun

Government Polytechnic Vikas Nagar
Jassowala , Sahaspur, Vikas Nagar, Uttarakhand

College of Management and economics studies University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun

Nandha Polytechnic College
Tamil Nadu

you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state to get admission in diploma in petroleum Engineering on the basis of class 10th qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. You will be alloted college based on your rank in the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted mostly on the state level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?