10th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?

what are the entrance examinations for doing m.e. or m.tech from various universities and colleges in civil engineering? which institutes offer this course in civil engineering? what kind of preperation can be taken for cracking these entrance tests and from where? if

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  2. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  6. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  8. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  9. How to pursue external M.Tech in Civil Engineering? I have completed B.E Civil Engineering
  10. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  13. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  15. How to pursue integrated Ph.D course in research institute? Institutes offering such opportunities? Which are those institutes?
  16. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  17. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  18. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
18th January 2012, 08:14 PM
SHIPRA456

Smile Re: Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the entrance examinations for doing m.e. or m.tech from various universities and colleges in civil engineering? which institutes offer this course in civil engineering? what kind of preperation can be taken for cracking these entrance tests and from where? if
yOU CAN GO FOR GATE EXAM,TANCET(Tamil nadu common test exam),VITEEE engeneering entrance exam,IIIT Bhubneshwar or IIIT Allahabad engeeneering entrance exam,Jamia milia islamia,New Delhi.
VITMEE also.
31st January 2012, 12:33 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?

Yes,you can appear for Engineering Entrance exams this year,but yo must have to fulfill the eligibility conditions for that.
The eligibility conditions are:

-You must have passed your 12th with minimum 60% marks from recognized Educational board.
-You must have completed your 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Maths as compulsory subjects.

If you want to get admission in any Engineering branch then you must have to qualify the National level Engineering Entrance exams such as AIEEE,IIT-JEE.There are many other Engineering Entrance exams but those are conducted by Universities,they make you eligible for admission in Engineering only in the respective University.But,on the basis of AIEEE/IIT-JEE you can take admission in any Engineering College of India which is affiliated to AIEEE/IIT-JEE.Basically all the Engineering entrance exams are Objective type.On the basis of your rank in these Entrance tests,you will be assigned College.If you want to get admission in reputed Engineering Colleges,then you must have to score a high in the National level Engineering Entrance tests,because reputed Colleges have high cut-off ranks.
2nd March 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?

what is the procedure for taking admissions for M.E. in electronics engineering??
5th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission for m.e. full time. we have any entrance exam for m.e.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?