3rd November 2010, 05:54 PM
sunil.ha

Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?

Hi,
I am in final semester of MTech Computer Science, Bangalore.

I am interested in pursuing phd in germany, in the area of neural cryptography. Hence doing a project on neural networks only.
Let me know what are entrance exams required apart from having valid master degree.

Kindly guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

16th June 2011, 03:04 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?

you can go abroad but for this you have to qualify some more exams.
17th June 2011, 11:39 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?

good for your interest.

regarding Ph.D:

Generally, the following documents are required:
1) Copies of certificates of your diploma your transcript of records.
2) Curriculum vitae
3) Working title and description of the question of your project.
4) Certificates of your languages abilities if applicable
5) List of academic publications if applicable
The doctoral regulation also state in which language the thesis is suppose to be written. In general one should be master in speaking and writing German language because it helps you a lot during your research work and make you feel like as of your home country.

financing:

There are few ways through which you can finance your work.
•Apply for scholarship – you can find out which institutes and universities are providing scholarship through internet
•Apply for positions advertised by the universities with different research fields and that offer the possibility for obtaining a PhD.
•Ask your supervisor to apply for financing your work by institutions like German research foundation or Volkswagen Stiftung.These institutions look out for qualified candidates who are financially backed up by the universities.

Last but not the least a good time management is required to complete your research work on time. So try to identify existing problems on time in order to solve them fast.

Read more: PhD in Germany : 2011 2012 Scholarship Positions | Scholarships Financial Aid College Help Loans
http://scholarship-positions.com

Read more: PhD in Germany : 2011 2012 Scholarship Positions | Scholarships Financial Aid College Help Loans
http://scholarship-positions.com .
18th June 2011, 01:16 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?

hi friend,
there are lots and lots of entrance exams are there for different universities so for your facility you just go to the following website:entrance-exam.net,collect the required details.

all the best
30th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in the field of microbiology, in germany. What is the process and what are the exams have to clear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?