3rd October 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?

I'm currently in the 7th semester, studying M.Tech Integrated Biotechnology course from India and i am planning to do my PhD later on from Germany. So will the integrated masters degree be accepted in Germany? and if not, then how should i apply for the same?
Also please list the top universities for PhD in Germany. Thank you.

13th October 2015, 02:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?

Integrated course will be accepted in Germany if you do it from a Recognized University.
You need to appear for both the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you need to crack both the Examinations to be eligible for the course of PhD Abroad.
You need to have a good career track record throughout your career to get a Scholarship in the Universities of Abroad.
This is what you have to do be eligible for the course of PhD.
The Best Universities of Germany are:
1. Heidelberg University
2. Technical University of München
3. Technical University of Berlin
4. University of Hamburg
5. University of Stuttgart
These are the Best Universities of Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?