20th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exams to give for Hotel Management in UK and USA?

what are the entrance exams given for hotel management in UK and USA??
i want to join the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  2. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  5. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  8. How to make my career in Hotel management? Which entrance exams should I give?
  9. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  10. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. Entrance exams to study Hotel Management Graduation course in Abroad
  12. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  14. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  17. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  18. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
30th May 2012, 08:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams to give for Hotel Management in UK and USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the entrance exams given for hotel management in UK and USA??
i want to join the same.
Nice to see that you are Interested to take admission in hotel management course in Abroad specially in UK and USA. Study in UK is comparatively low for international students as compared to USA. There are 8 institutions in London which offers Hotel Management courses namely Park Royal College, London, Bell's College, University of Ulster, University of Essex, University of West London. They offers courses like BA Hons, B.sc Hons degree in hotel Management.

To get admission in Undergraduate programs, then you will need to have achieved a minimum level of English proficiency for entry into Degree programs and you have to scored 6.0 Academic IELTS with no band score below 5.5.

You should be at least 18 years of age to get admission in Undergraduate degree course of hotel Management. English language proficiency is very important for you to study in UK. If English is not your first language, then you will be required to complete any one of the following: An English preparatory programme, TOEFL Test, IELTS or English language GCSE with grade C or above.

The admission is done through UCAS, it is the organisation responsible for managing applications to higher education courses in the UK.

If you want more information about admission procedure then please check the official website :

http://www.ucas.com

Click Here
30th May 2012, 11:14 PM
VIVEK2525

HI FRIENDS,
Nice to see that you are Interested to take admission in hotel management course in Abroad specially in UK and USA. Study in UK is comparatively low for international students as compared to USA. There are 8 institutions in London which offers Hotel Management courses namely Park Royal College, London, Bell's College, University of Ulster, University of Essex, University of West London. They offers courses like BA Hons, B.sc Hons degree in hotel Management.

To get admission in Undergraduate programs, then you will need to have achieved a minimum level of English proficiency for entry into Degree programs and you have to scored 6.0 Academic IELTS with no band score below 5.5.

You should be at least 18 years of age to get admission in Undergraduate degree course of hotel Management. English language proficiency is very important for you to study in UK. If English is not your first language, then you will be required to complete any one of the following: An English preparatory programme, TOEFL Test, IELTS or English language GCSE with grade C or above.

The admission is done through UCAS, it is the organisation responsible for managing applications to higher education courses in the UK.

THANKS
30th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Which Entrance Exams to give for Hotel Management in UK and USA?

HEllo Friend........

Study in UK is comparatively low for international students as compared to USA. There are 8 institutions in London which offers Hotel Management courses namely Park Royal College, London, Bell's College, University of Ulster, University of Essex, University of West London. They offers courses like BA Hons, B.sc Hons degree in hotel Management.

You should be at least 18 years of age to get admission in Undergraduate degree course of hotel Management.

The admission is done through UCAS, it is the organisation responsible for managing applications to higher education courses in the UK

For More Details : http://www.ucas.com

Thank You!!!!!!!!!
2nd November 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Wich entrance exam i have to give to get addmission on ihm goa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?